As a gathering of believers in the triune God, we hold certain values to be of great importance.
Central to everything we believe and practice is the Bible, God’s Word.
It is accurate, authoritative, and sufficient for all of life and ministry,
Given to us by God so we would know what to believe and how to behave.
We believe this is crucial to us being
God’s People … in God’s Place … under God’s Rule.
We Value …
- Bible-centered preaching and teaching to help people of all ages.
- Therefore, we make available a variety of ministries in which people can be involved and study the Bible
- Music that is celebratory, reflective, and based on God’s Word.
- Therefore, we believe worship at both the personal and collective levels is to be dynamic, relevant, and led by the Holy Spirit.
- Spiritual Leadership of the Church by godly men.
- Therefore, we seek to be diligent in training godly men to serve in this role.
- Therefore we seek to provide opportunities for prayer and encourage people to take advantage of those opportunities.
- Discipleship of all believers in Jesus Christ.
- Therefore, within the church we seek to build healthy, life giving, relationships built on a genuine sense of community through a variety of ministries.
- Beyond the church we seek to build good relationships that develop a greater understanding of who we are and take advantage of community events.
- We like to give back to the community through our Free Thrift Store.